CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 7, 2008

Cynthia Rodriguez talks about A-Rod on YES !!

Cynthia Rodriguez, Alex Rodriguez
Alex Rodriguez passed out during the birth of his first daughter."The one nurse had a cold cloth on his head. The other nurse had the blood pressure on his arm. And my mother was like rubbing his back. And he is passed out on a couch. And I am there, in the middle of labor," Cynthia Rodriguez, Alex Rodriguez 's wife said on an episode of the YES Network's "YESterdays" which will be aired soon...Their baby girl,Natasha Alexander Rodriguez was born on Nov. 18, 2004.
"As tough and big as he seems, he is real wimpy around doctors or any type of medical situation," Cynthia Rodriguez said, according to excerpts released Tuesday by YES. "I don't know why I thought the birth of our child would be different. In the middle of the night, I realized that I needed to go to the hospital. I wake him up. The first thing that comes out of his mouth, `Can we call your mother?' ... A few hours later, I said, `I think you can call my mom now.' Uh, and the color came back to his face when I told him he could call my mom."...Last month Cynthia gave birth to another baby girl Ella Alexander Rodriguez on April 21st...in a Miami-area hospital...He arrived from New york only after 10 minutes of the daughter's birth...
Alex and Cynthia met in 1996 at a gym in Miami.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoteliux offers the best services of online hotel booking and reservation to the given destinations and rest of the world. Visit us today for online cheap hotel booking and reservation!!!

Book Cheap Hotels in Dubai Brussels Hotel Booking Cheap Berlin Hotel Booking Cheap Hotel Booking in Barcelona Copenhagen Hotel Booking Hotel Booking in Miami Beach Hotel Online Reservation Barcelona Hotel Online Reservation Rome Hotel Reservation Venezia Online Hotel Booking in New York

keerthi said...

nice blog kindly add me to ur list i have added u to my list

keerthi said...

nice OFFER AND blog kindly add me to ur list i have added u to my list
http://sms4youth.blogspot.com