CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 20, 2008

Andy Petite says sorry and admits !!

Andy Petite blamed his "stupidity" and "desperation" for taking human growth hormone in 2002 while with the Yankees and again in 2004 as a member of the Houston Astros. "I want to apologize to the New York Yankees and to the Houston Astros organizations and to their fans, and to all my teammates, and to all baseball fans for the embarrassment I've caused them," Pettitte said in a nationally televised press conference. Why did he do this ??... Well he said he dint want to be in the disabled list and wanted to show results for his $31.5 million contract with the Astros...So he tried HGH to heal an elbow he hurt in the first game he pitched in 2004. He said the drugs didn't help. Pettitte admitted getting the drugs in 2004 from his father, Tom, who had been taking them for a variety of health ailments, including heart problems. "I didn't do it to try to get an edge on anyone," Pettitte insisted. "I did it because I was told it might be able to help me." ..He just wanted a got sleep...and as it was out and burst he would have a better sleep....Its tough to keep things inside your heart... watch the video here... Andy petite admits

0 comments: